Friday, October 27, 2017

Freedom

 

This is one of my recent finished paintings that is hanging in a wonderful financial office for a private collector. THANK YOU. This photo does not give  the painting total justice.
 I have to say it took me longer than most paintings because of the thought process I put into it before even touching the canvas with my brushes. The outcome and the meaning to the person receiving it is most important to me. I will let you put your thoughts into it and please feel free to share them.
 
This painting is in Acrylic on a 24"x 36" gallery wrapped canvas. 

  
 


4 comments:

  1. The detail is amazing, from the reflections of the other buildings to the clouds brushing over the flag. I am sure it is just stunning in the office where it hangs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Linda.
    This one should be submitted to the USPS for consideration as a US stamp! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam, Carole and Carrie. Your comments are inspiring. The response in the way my paintings touch people is very important to me.

    ReplyDelete