Thursday, January 18, 2018

Izzy #2

 

IZZY IN A DIFFERENT COLOR
 
You may have seen a post before with Izzy. I had another request to paint her with colors to blend with the other painting hanging at the business called Paws Pet Spa and Boutique. This is painted in Acrylic on a 16x20 museum quality gesso board. It is painted to look like a matted painted and just has to pop it in a frame. That's the beauty of Acrylic. You can choose to frame it with or without glass. My photo is slightly crooked but you get the idea.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. He seems to be saying what's up? By the look of his left eye raised a bit he seems to be saying, can't you see I'm serious, some people do the same thing. My husband being one of them. Funny my daughter has mirrored my husband and does the opposite eye because when she is looking at him she mimics his, so that means in reality it is the opposite eye. Come to find out my husbands mom does it too! Opposite eye as Mike. I wonder if off spring of this dog, raise its brow, in saying are you serious non verbal comunication. When we listen with our hearts animals and hi bands both speak without using words. Linda has captured this dog communicating. Nice

    ReplyDelete