Sunday, July 17, 2016

Red

 

The owner mom of Red shared the following words with me about her beloved cat.
 
 Red came to me with serious mouth issues. It was clear when he was young he suffered a traumatic head injury which made his jaw line abnormal and gave him a protruding and stoic chin that I adored. I rescued him from a shelter where he had been for over 8 months. He had abscess after abscess. Thankfully my holistic background got us through his traumas and in the process Red enjoyed a free range life and love beyond measure .Carrie Bartnik --Holistic Practitioner
 
This is a Painting in Acrylic on Canvas
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda! This just takes my breath away. What a truly beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete