Saturday, April 30, 2016

Glori

Glori
 
This dog had the most beautiful coat of hair. A well trained Shetland Sheepdog. When I was taking photos of her (which I do occasionally when asked), I was lucky to get several great photos of her. In fact I will probably paint one of her in the future running with her hair flying just because the artist in me would like to. Glori, no longer with us will be truly missed.
 
This painting is in acrylic on a 6x8" museum quality hardboard and goes to a private collector. THANK YOU
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog and lovely painting. What a great memorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you captured Glori perfectly! I cannot say thank you enough. The painting is absolutely beautiful. We miss our little girl so much and your painting is a wonderful reminder every time we see it of how sweet and beautiful she was.

    ReplyDelete