Monday, March 31, 2014

Cassandra


This pendant ( approximately 2 1/5 by 1 1/2" in size) is a miniature portrait of Cassy, and wrapped in gold. Cassy is short for Cassandra. She is a Maine Coon cat.  Not overweight, but weighs 18 pounds and 37" long Maine Coons are called the "Gentle Giant of cats".

Cassy sits up and begs like a dog. She has a good nose like a dog. If any food starts to smoke under the broiler while cooking, she  cries  very loud, like a warning. I would love to paint a full portrait of Cassy sometime to show her entire beautiful body. 

This pendant goes to a private collector, Thank you
If you would like a custom pendant of your pet, you may contact me at Lhartworks@aol.com 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Linda did a pendant for me of my little furry friend (dog) it is with get pride I wear it. It is fun to have people ask me about it that have never seen him and the people that have seen him are amazed at how it looks just like him. I know if you have a special friend like this you too would enjoy owning your own pendant as I do. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete